Saturday 6 February 2010

Testing...Testing

Ahh the exciting life of internet blogger…well to be quite frank it’s not so exciting. I am currently trawling through a zillion blog names (on a Saturday night no less) in an attempt to find a blog that could become the foundation of my media empire. Yes I have the habit to get carried away with myself. So after trawling through and seeing dozens of “test” posts I present to you Qan (pronounced Can) will look to help the individual with all things metro sexual and hopefully not get sued themselves for copyright infringement (just for pictures not for copy. honest) well take a dry, acerbic look at the issues that concern the man with a metrosexual mind whose wallet remains in the recession. So I present to you Qan Mag

No comments:

Post a Comment